1. Official Creality Ender 3 V2 Upgraded 3D Printer Integrated Structure Design with Carborundum Glass Platform Silent Motherboard and Branded Power Supply
- Self-developed Silent Motherboard: The Ender-3 V2 built-in self-developed silent motherboard, which has stronger anti-interference, faster and more stable motion performance, silent printing, and low decibel operation.
- UL Certified MeanWell Power Supply: Equipped with MeanWell power supply, produced by the listed company with mature technology, meeting all the needs of fast heating and longtime printing. Moreover, the power supply is concealed in the machine, making it much safer.
- Effortless Filament Feed-in: Ender-3 V2 adds a rotary knob on the extruder, making the loading and feeding filament process much easier; a Brand new operation UI system and 4.3″ smart color screen greatly improve user experience.
- Resume Printing Function: Can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages, saving your time and reducing waste.
- Carborundum Glass Platform: Enable the hotbed heat up quicker and prints adhere better without warping. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer.
1. Overall the Ender 3 V2 is a good printer, but I would not suggest this to people new to printing. You will need to troubleshoot a lot of problems within the first 30 days.
2. Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Removable Build Surface Plate and UL Certified Meanwell Power Supply Printing Size 8.66×8.66×9.84in / 220x220x250mm
- REMOVABLE BUILD SURFACE PLATE: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- SAFE POWER SUPPLY: Ender 3 Pro comes with a UL Certified power supply, protecting your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the hotbed to 110℃ in just 5 minutes.
- RESUME PRINT FUNCTION: Ender 3 Pro can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages.
- SEMI-ASSEMBLED KIT: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- WHAT YOU GET: Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer, lifetime technical assistance, and 24 hours professional customer service.
2. Outstanding print quality that rivals much more expensive printers.
3. Strong, growing community – just search Thingiverse for “ender 3 mod”, or visit the ender3 subreddit.
3. Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Fully Open Source
with Resume Printing Function DIY 3D Printers Printing Size 220x220x250mm
- Resume Printing
Function: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage
or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Quick
Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to
assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Extruder
Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion;
V-shape with POM wheels make it move noiseless, smoothly, and durable.
- Safety Protected Power
Supply: Only needs 5 minutes for the hotbed to reach 110 degrees.
- Strict Test: Strict
testing for key components before delivery and lifetime technical supports
1. Good value for money.
2. Everything bolted up and worked
3. Spare parts were a nice touch and much
4. Good selection of software to slice and handle
5. Fastener quality was good enough to get the job
1. Instructions are abysmal. The illustrations are
too small, not well explained and the references are sorely lacking for someone
that has no experience with building small CNC-type electronics. In short, the
instructions are just enough to get the job done but the neophyte will struggle.
2. Build photos would be a big help. You can’t
depend on a bunch of folks on the Internet to cover your failings with YT
videos and websites that may be doing it wrong to start with. The factory needs
to own it.
3. Use a full-size SD card. Micro SD cards are OK
for phones and tablets because they get installed and stay installed, they have
no business in a 3D printer they are simply too small to use all the time.