1. Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Smart Watch with 1.55″
HD Color Touch Screen, SpO2, Sleep, & Stress Monitor, Personalised Watch
Faces, 5 ATM Waterproof (Smoke Grey)
|Noise color fit smartwatch!|
1.55” HD Display with touch screen & 320*360 resolution.
- Autosport recognition: Track your daily activity.
monitoring: Monitor your daily stress level and keep it in check with guided breathing sessions.
heart rate monitor.
- The touch screen is good.
- Connectivity is good.
- The strap quality is good.
- The square dial is big with a bright display. Compatible with OnePlus and Mi phones… Customizable cloud faces
are an excellent feature to love.
- Battery drainage depends upon use and
- If your phone is out of the Bluetooth zone. It searches for devices and consumes more battery.
- Slow display awaking time.
- Huge Square display.
(based on 2940 people overall)
2. Fire-Boltt Full Touch Smart Watch with SPO2, Heart Rate, BP,
Fitness and Sports Tracking – 1’4 inch high-Resolution Display
& Fitness Tracking
- the battery which has
- It has a built-in oximeter,
heart rate, pulse, and many more features.
- quite easy to operate.
- All functions are working
properly and efficiently.
- The touch is average.
- Accuracy is average.
Rating: 4.1/5 (based on 1962 people overall)
3. Amazfit GTS2 mini
Super-light Smart Watch with 14 Days’ Battery Life, 70+ Sports Modes, Built-in
GPS, Built-in Amazon Alexa, SpO2 Level Measurement, Heart Rate,
Sleep&Stress Monitoring(Midnight Black).
|Amazfit GTS2 smartwatch|
Heart Rate Monitoring.
Health Assessment System
Day Battery Life.
ATM water resistance.
light & easy to use.
tracking features work average.
and quick operation, no lag noticed.
- The accuracy of GPS is quite average.
little internal storage.
- Notifications too are limited, old ones get deleted. It cannot hold more than 4 to 5
notifications, a big drawback.
Rating: 4/5 (based on 1262 people overall)
4.Amazfit Bip U Smart
Watch, 1.43″ HD Color Display, SpO2 & Stress Monitor, 60+ Sports Modes,
Breathing Training, 50+ Watch Faces (Black)
|Amazfit Bip smartwatch|
ATM Water resistance
Heart Rate Monitoring
- The Heart rate the sensor works fines with a margin of error of 2-3 beats per min.
- The SpO2 sensor is not a gimmick, it works fine but not 100% accurate, it was of by nearly 2% every time.
- Checking SpO2 10 times a day manually and always on for stress measurement.
- Can control songs and camera from this.
- The magnetic charger is good and easy
- Unable to turn off full-day heart rate tracking. It turns on automatically.
- The steps counter is about 80-85%
- The sleep tracker is also not
- Get a screen guard for this since the screen is not fully scratch-proof.
Rating: 4/5 (based
on 3731 people overall)
5. Noise NoiseFit Endure Smart Watch with 100+ Cloud-Based Watch
Faces & 20 Day Battery Life (Charcoal Black)
|noise fit smartwatch|
& Sporty Detachable Strap
- Looks are nice &
- Heart rate accuracy 70%
- Spo2 accuracy 60%
- Step counters – 90%
- It keeps rebooting sometimes.
- The weather indicator disappears sometimes & comes back only after restarting.
- The battery on 24hrs usage reduces to
- Touch screen sensitivity 60%
Rating: 3.9/5 (based on
2973 people overall)